[Ndn-interest] Few observations in minindnedit

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:58:32 PDT 2017

Hello,
I have some questions regarding my experiment in minindnedit. I have
attached the screenshot of my observation.

1) Why the router name and site name are same for all the hosts?

2) After changing the hyperbolic state of any node (off to on) what changes
should be observed?

3) Here if I want to show my own name prefixes in each of the host of this
network, what should I do?

If I want to make changes in the config file by accessing it with the
following command
 *sudo nano/vi/minindnedit minindn.conf*

It is showing command not found. Is there any other way to do it?

--Thanks and Regards,
Tanusree Chatterjee