[Ndn-interest] Registering an Interest into NDNx

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Mar 6 19:31:05 PST 2016

Hi César,

You are looking at the very old code that is currently not supported or used.  I would recommend looking at the new code: NFD, ndn-cxx, and ndn-tools.

Your question is related to the management protocol, i.e., how clients like ndnpoke send commands to the forwarder.  You can read details of the NFD management in wiki: http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/Management.  It should clarify what the constructed name of the signed interests are.

---
Alex