[Mini-NDN] Fwd: How to restart of ndn services in mini-ndn

knet solutions knetsolutions2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:11:56 PST 2019

Hi Junxiao Shi,

>You'll have to find the underlying issue of not having the correct
configuration. Please contribute the fix back to mini-ndn repository.
Yes I agree, i will do. But i just started 2 days back . I need to
understand the full design/coding etc. so might take min 1-2 months to
start the contributions.

Even in the default topology, convergence not happens if restarting the nfd
services(no change in the config file).

I mean, killed the nfd and nlsr service. and started manually. This looks
something missing (i need to start some script or set some params etc... i
dont know)

Thanks
suresh

--