[Nfd-dev] [NFD-Android] Auto prefix propagate

Yudi Andrean yudiandreanp at live.com
Wed Jun 1 11:50:50 PDT 2016

Alex,

Sure, I'd love to. Seeing it working would be nice. You can mail me the details.

---
Yudi

On 2 Jun 2016, at 01:17, Alex Afanasyev <aa at cs.ucla.edu<mailto:aa at cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Hi Yudi,

The code is part of the NFD-Android, but there is a "small" missing piece: configuration of identities to use for this.  There is a work in progress, but due to limited man power it is not yet merged.  It would be terrific if you can help (I can send you more details).