[Nfd-dev] [NFD-Android] Auto prefix propagate

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Jun 1 11:16:45 PDT 2016

Hi Yudi,

The code is part of the NFD-Android, but there is a "small" missing piece: configuration of identities to use for this.  There is a work in progress, but due to limited man power it is not yet merged.  It would be terrific if you can help (I can send you more details).