[Nfd-dev] New arrival

Joao Pereira joaopapereira at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:31:31 PDT 2015

Hello,
I am a C++, Python developer and prefer core part of the applications. I
saw there are a couple of open issue in NFD and maybe I can contribute to
it.
What I wanted to know is if you have any kind of process for solving
problems, or if I can just look into one bug and push a commit to gerrit to
solve it. Is there any rule in terms of messages in the commits, in order
to identify the problem?
Is there any order to solve the issues, maybe using the roadmap?

BR