[Nfd-dev] New arrival

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu May 14 14:28:59 PDT 2015

Hi Joao,

Thanks for your interest!  Yes, all of our projects highly welcome all community contributions.

For most of the software, we are using redmine (http://redmine.named-data.net/ <http://redmine.named-data.net/>) to initiate and track feature requests and bug reports, as well to discuss particular issues and design choices.   The code itself can be submitted to our code review system (and everybody welcome to participate in the code review process itself) to our gerrit system (http://gerrit.named-data.net <http://gerrit.named-data.net/>).  All the agreed upon code is then merged and replicated in a few different places, including our github repository (https://github.com/named-data <https://github.com/named-data>).

Are you interested in some specific project?

—
Alex