[Nfd-dev] New arrival

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri May 15 08:53:43 PDT 2015

Hi Joao

   1. create a Redmine account and a Gerrit account, contact one of the
   project owners (listed on Redmine project page) to add you as a developer
   2. assign the Redmine issue to yourself
   3. toggle Redmine issue status to "In Progress"
   4. work on the design, and post your design under the Redmine issue
   5. once the design is approved, start working on code
      - unit tests are required; coverage should be over 80%
      - for large and complex features, it's recommended to submit headers
      for review first, before doing implementation
      6. submit code to Gerrit, toggle Redmine issue status to "Code Review"
   7. wait for code review, and rework your code according to comments
   8. once the code is approved and merged, toggle Redmine issue status to
   "Closed"

Yours, Junxiao