[Nfd-dev] ERROR:error while connecting to the forwarder

JohnQi zhouqi_mail at 163.com
Wed Aug 19 02:55:58 PDT 2015

Hi! Chengyu and every one,

Thanks for your immediate reply!
 We are woking on an experiment on NFD, during which I have started the nfd at the client and the server. Moreover, registered the name prefix by binding the sever ip.
There is no such errors when the number of the items (different content) in the configure file "ndn-traffic-server.conf" is less than 1936. The client can send the interests to the sever and receive the corresponding content after the sever responded.
Once the the items are more than 1936, error occurs and the give a error msg "error while connecting to the forwarder".
The configure file "ndn-traffic-server.conf" is attached as well as the configure file on the client, which contains ten thousands content.
Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely.
John qi.