[Nfd-dev] ERROR:error while connecting to the forwarder

JohnQi zhouqi_mail at 163.com
Tue Aug 18 01:58:42 PDT 2015

Dear Mr or Mrs:

I have some question when I use the software,ndn-traffic-generator-master.The first question is that the error-message,"ERROR:error while connecting to the forwarder",will be displayed at the viewing screen so long as the number of the data in this file ,ndn-traffic-server.conf, beyong the value of 1936.I serached the error-message,"error while connecting to the forwarder",in folder of NFD and ndn-cxx ,and finally found
that it just appear at the file of stream-transpot.hpp(ndn-cxx/src/transport).Although i change the message into other words,"error while connecting to the forwarder from connectTimeoutHandler",for example,the screen also is displaying the error-message,"error while connecting to the forwarder".That is my another question.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.I look forward to hearing from you and firmly believe it's a piece of cake for you.

Yours sincerely.
Johnqi.

宝宝的进口奶粉纸尿裤,1元全包了

宝宝的进口奶粉纸尿裤,1元全包了