[Nfd-dev] Using (some features of) C++11

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 22 23:09:47 PDT 2014

Dear folks

My opinion is: all C++11 features supported by all required platforms
should be permitted.
There is no reason to be conservative.

It's also impractical to approve only certain features without enforcement
from Jenkins.
One example is that we have a limited set of approved Boost libraries
http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/Boost but this limitation
is never enforced.

Yours, Junxiao