[Ndn-interest] Delay forwarding in fw strategy

Adhy Satya adhysatya820 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 17:47:25 PDT 2017

Hi Junxiao,

Thank you for your answer. I missed that detail on the NFD developer guide
(that the strategy controls only Interests packets).
In my case, each data packet is associated with a unique Interest;
therefore, by adopting an Interest digest the strategy should be able to
control Data packets. Was this feature ever implemented? (it shows as 0%
done in issue 3333 <https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/3333>). Are there
any sample implementations?

Thanks