[Ndn-interest] Forwarding to different paths

Mohammad Alhowaidi malhowaidi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 08:09:58 PDT 2017

sorry for the ambiguity. I wanted to forward different interest to
different path based on the interest. for example if I have two different
interest /ndn/a/b and /ndn/a/c then /ndn/a/b forwarded to link1 and
/ndn/a/c forwarded to link2 and all other interest forwarded to the default
route (link3).

Thanks,
Mohammad