[Ndn-interest] Forwarding to different paths

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 08:35:58 PDT 2017

Mohammad,

Then there should be different FIB entries like:
/ndn/a/b, face1
/ndn/a/c, face 2
/ndn/a, face 3

I assume /a/b and /a/c are *prefixes* and content names are something like
/a/b/calander/v1 or a/c/somedocument.
Note that FIB lookups are using LongestPrefixMatching method.

Thanks,
Sabet

خندان باشید
با تشکر