[Mini-NDN] Error in installing mini-ndn

Alexander Wilhelm Lane (awlane) awlane at memphis.edu
Mon Apr 1 20:04:22 PDT 2024

Good evening,
I suspect your NFD issues are being triggered by the failure to install ndn-cxx as it is a dependency. Are you following the install guide here: https://minindn.memphis.edu/install.html#using-install-sh? If so, do you have sphinx installed on your system (check via pip3)? If all of these are not helpful, please provide your current distro and version numbers- there were some recent changes made to the ndn-cxx installer regarding Sphinx that may be causing issues if simpler errors are ruled out.
Thanks,
Alex L