[Mini-NDN] About minindn nlsr running error

Alexander Wilhelm Lane (awlane) awlane at memphis.edu
Tue Apr 2 19:09:15 PDT 2024

Good evening,
NFD does not run on a system without a created configuration file; by default, it looks for one at the path specified in the error message. If you are looking to run NFD standalone, please follow the docs here: https://docs.named-data.net/NFD/current/INSTALL.html
Mini-NDN has code which copies and modifies these files for individual nodes and provide necessary environmental variables/process separation/etc which is why it does not have this issue.
-Alex Lane