[Mini-NDN] [EXT] More Server/Client Questions

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 1 19:33:21 PDT 2022

Hi Jhael

Mini-NDN codebase doesn't have a python_generator.py file.

A server application would typically reply to incoming Interest packets
with Data packets.
It is not limited to sending Interests only.

examples/chunks.py can perform file transfer over NDN network.
It uses ndnputhunks and ndncatchunks commands provided by the ndn-chunks
package.

Yours, Junxiao