[Mini-NDN] Controller implementation in mini-ndn : Request for advice

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Mon Jun 6 11:29:44 PDT 2016

Yes the controller should still be available via Mininet but it is no longer in the conf_parser for Mini-NDN.

Mini-NDN does have a provision to add switches but I do not know the use case (I think they were added back to support NFD tests at one point).

https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/master/ndn/conf_parser.py

And yes Mini-NDN still just uses hosts.

Maybe Jeeva can elaborate why he needs a controller.

Ashlesh