[Mini-NDN] Richer experiment example

Nour El Houda Ben Youssef nou.mail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:26:24 PST 2016

Dear community

I'm new with mini ndn
Fortunately installation went fine
I would like now to write an experiment with many data flows between my
topology nodes using producers and consumers

Documentation does not really help since only ndnping is showed

Is there any richer experiment example or tutorial ?

My second question is How's to collect metrics once the emulation done ?

Best regards