[Mini-NDN] convergence time

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:02:23 PST 2016

I changed nlsr.py file so that the following lines are included in every
nodes nlsr.conf file:

  hello-interval 15
  hello-retries 3
  hello-timeout 4

I ran the experiment but the results stood the same then I tried changing
the numbers but even changing them wasn't helpful

and then I changed the wait time between NFD starts, but the result is
still the same.
can you please tell me how can I us a ramdisk as my directory?

--
Sepehr Abdous
Faculty: abdous at ce.sharif.edu
Yahoo mail: sepehrabdous at yahoo.com