[Mini-NDN] [Ndn-interest] Launching several instances of nlsr

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Fri Dec 2 08:13:29 PST 2016

Mininet provides virtual ethernet pairs in networked namespaces. So each node provided by Mininet have a network stack. That is why NLSR can be configured with IPs of neighboring nodes.

You can create your own network namespaces, but why not use Mininet?

If you want to anyway - I would suggest to see how exactly Mininet does it.

Do these NLSR have the same log file, what does the neighbor section look like?

Ashlesh