[Nfd-dev] NDN Name Tree Implementation

Suravi Regmi (sregmi1) sregmi1 at memphis.edu
Thu Feb 24 08:15:18 PST 2022

Hello Everyone,

 I would really appreciate to know if there exists an implementation for a hierarchical name tree for NDN names. I am looking to implement a way to store and retrieve names (possibly a trie?).

Each node in the tree (ref:attached) is a name component.

e.g. : /org/resource/attribute/details

For the above name we will have node org with child resource with child attribute and so on.

Few of the features that I want to implement are as follows:
Traverse along the tree
Given a node get all its children
Searching
Longest prefix match and so on.