[Nfd-dev] [EXT] NFD Profiling tool

Davide Pesavento davidepesa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:29:36 PST 2021

Ahmed,

I was referring specifically to those obsolete benchmark results on
redmine. Those tests were run over UDP, not Ethernet.

As for Ethernet faces, their implementation is substantially different
from UDP faces (libpcap vs sockets), and I really cannot say what the
bottleneck is, I've never profiled that part of NFD. Please let us
know if you find any issues in the code!

Regards,
Davide