[Nfd-dev] tcpdump rejecting ndn packets

Ishita Dasgupta ishita.dasgupta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:36:31 PDT 2019

I am trying to investigate into the NDN interest/data packets. Seeing the
UDP tunnel packets on tcpdumpp doesn't really tell me anything other than
IP and packet size whereas on ndndump, I can see the interest msg+nonce
number+segment number, etc. Then, is it safe to assume that tcpdump will
not really tell me anything here?

Regards,
Ishita Dasgupta

*Graduate Student**College of Information and Computer Sciences*
*,UMass Amherst*