[Nfd-dev] certificate bundle creator design

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Mon May 20 09:21:51 PDT 2019

Yes, I’ve asked Jeremy to review the design.  Please let us know ahead of time when you will do the presentation. Thank you.

Lan

On May 20, 2019, at 8:10 AM, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu<mailto:shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>> wrote:

Hi Lan

Yes I can present, but only after the implementer has read the document.
During the presentation, I will talk about the protocol specification, and answer questions about the API. I will not go over every detail of the API.

Yours, Junxiao