[Nfd-dev] NDN Testbed fch and ws-tls status updates

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.edu
Sat Mar 23 13:00:22 PDT 2019

All:

I am now periodically updating the state of the ndn testbed with this json file which should
soon replace what the FCH service queries:

http://ndndemo.arl.wustl.edu/testbedNodes.json

In there I have these three fields for each node:

    "ws-tls": true,
    "fch-enabled": true,
    "ndn-up": true,

Where
ws-tls indicates that a ‘curl’ command to 'https://<site hostname>:443/ws’ was successful or not.
ndn-up indicates that an ‘ndnping’ command to <stite prefix> was successful.

One thing I am not certain of is if fch-enabled should indicate anything beyond what the other two tell us.

It is very much still a work in progress.

Any thoughts.

John