[Nfd-dev] NDN-Lite and NDN IoT Package Release

Zhiyi Zhang zhiyi at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Jan 2 13:56:41 PST 2019

Hi Junxiao and Davide,

After the discussion, we plan to use the GitHub issue tracker to deal with
issues for now. Perhaps later, to keep consistent with other NDN projects,
we can also use redmine.

The reason why we separate library and tests is because the tests have a
specific environment-- RIOT OS. We don't want to include platform-specific
unit tests into the library.
We will manually update the tests repository for now.

Especially, we thank Junxiao very much for your reported issues and your
pull request. We have already merged your pull request and addressed one
issue. We will move on to other issues soon as well.

Best,
Zhiyi