[Nfd-dev] NDN-Lite and NDN IoT Package Release

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jan 2 12:51:07 PST 2019

Hi Davide

How does one contribute to the project and report bugs? Do you accept
> pull requests on github? Do you use redmine or github for issue
> tracking?

I hope it stays on GitHub issue tracker. I have already opened four issues
and one pull request there. I don't want them to get lost.

A problem I'm seeing is the separation of library and tests in two
different repositories. If both repositories are going to have CI setup,
every commit will have to be backwards compatible, or it won't pass CI and
will need manual override. If only one repository has CI, verifying
incoming pull request on a non-CI'ed branch would be tricky.
GitHub doesn't have good support for multi repositories. Golang and
Chromium have many repositories but they have their own CI system.