[Nfd-dev] Is any traffic datasets of NDN

"李峻辰" jcli at njnet.edu.cn
Fri Nov 9 21:58:06 PST 2018

Hi,all

   I am new in NDN and I have some questions:
   First, how do the packets of NDN transfer between tow hosts today, are
they using the IP protocol?
   Second, is it possible to capture the interest or data packets of NDN?

   What's more, I wonder whether there is any traffic datasets of NDN in
the real network environment. If any, is it possible to kindly provide
some to me for research purpose?
   Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

                                                                Best regards,
                                                                 Junchen Li
                                                                 2018/11/10