[Nfd-dev] NFD dropping packets

Gusev, Peter peter at remap.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 4 14:54:16 PST 2018

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, "old code” relates to my app and ndn-cpp library that I used.
I just want to understand more why packet is being dropped. Based on your reply, it seems that interests use selectors. I’ll check that first...

Peter Gusev

peter at remap.ucla.edu<mailto:peter at remap.ucla.edu>
+1 213 5872748

Research Scholar @ REMAP UCLA<http://remap.ucla.edu/>
Video streaming/ICN networks/Creative Development