[Nfd-dev] Structured names and readable timestamp

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jun 21 17:00:13 PDT 2017

Hi Adhy

> - Consumer application sends out Interest to the network in the form:
> /my_prefix/c_latitude/c_longitude/SeqNo/Timestamp/Nonce
>
> - The producer application registers the prefix "/my_prefix" and replies
> with data in the form:
> /my_prefix/p_latitude/p_longitude/SeqNo/Timestamp
>
> The Interests currently timeout.

Interest name must be a prefix of Data name in order to be satisfied by
Data.
This Interest name is not a prefix of Data name, so it times out.

Generally, producer should respond with Data that has the same name as
Interest, and place any additional fields in the Data payload. It is also
possible to place additional fields in the Data name, *after* the original
Interest name, i.e.
/my_prefix/c_latitude/c_longitude/SeqNo/Timestamp/Nonce/p_latitude/p_
longitude