[Nfd-dev] Structured names and readable timestamp

Adhy Satya adhysatya820 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:44:45 PDT 2017

Hi,

Following Prof. Zhang's guideline to use structured names, I modified my
consumer and producer applications to do the following:

- Consumer application sends out Interest to the network in the form:
/my_prefix/c_latitude/c_longitude/SeqNo/Timestamp/Nonce

- The producer application registers the prefix "/my_prefix" and replies
with data in the form:
/my_prefix/p_latitude/p_longitude/SeqNo/Timestamp

The Interests currently timeout.
How can this naming scheme be accomplished?

Also, the timestamp is in the form of "%FC%00%05R%7D%5D%B9%F1y" (which is
in accordance with the naming convention described in tech memo). How can I
translate to human readable? (i.e., 2017 Jun 21 hh:mm:ss)

Thank you.
Adhy