[Nfd-dev] NFD Android

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Jul 23 13:03:40 PDT 2017

Hi Alex

As I understand:

   1. The certificate obtained from ndncert system is held in NFD's
   KeyChain.
   2. App can choose to request a sub-certificate of the certificate in (1)
   via identity manager API.

Is the above understanding accurate?

I wonder:

   - Which package is responsible for publishing the sub-certificate in
   (2)? NFD-Android or the app?
   - What's the user experience of app requesting a sub-certificate through
   identity manager API? Does it involve user confirmation, or is it fully
   automated?

Yours, Junxiao