[Nfd-dev] NDN through NATs

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.edu
Mon Apr 10 08:00:39 PDT 2017

Christos,

I don’t know for sure in each case why some sites use a NAT.
I suspect it is a combination of lack of IP address and lack of institutional
authority to get the network configuration you want.  Some sites have a very
centralized network authority and it is hard to get anything outside their norms.

John