[Nfd-dev] Router issue interest

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:18:11 PST 2016

Well, I guess it depends on what you want to do, then consider design
trade-offs. Yes, you may modify nfd code or you may put you program over
nfd, something like nlsr maybe. Apart from that, I suggest you to implement
a simulated version so that you can firstly define semantics of what you
are looking for.

Sabet