[Nfd-dev] Router issue interest

Mohammad Alhowaidi malhowaidi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:10:12 PST 2016

Thanks Sabet for the reply. Then should we modify the NFD code? since the
the intermediate router should generate an interest based on the incoming
interest from the consumer.

For example if I have

consumer --- router --- producer

and the consumer send the interest /ndn/A , so when this interest reach the
router, then the router will forward it to the producer and also will send
another interest /ndn/AB.

Thanks,
Mohammad