[Nfd-dev] Issues connecting to the testbed <BLOCKING>

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed May 4 13:47:56 PDT 2016

Hi,

so, here is the story:

We are trying to test nTorrent on the testbed (across the spurs node).

We have 2 issues that seem to be preventing us from moving forward:

1) Consumer side (me) uses ‘nfdc register /NTORRENT tcp://spurs.cs.ucla.edu” this returns success but local NFD shows that the face is closed (and the connection was shut down) and no traffic (ping for example) is seen from the testbed.

2) The producer side (mickey) runs the same command, does not see the same failure messages from NFD. However, /NTORRENT does not show up on the spurs status page. He does however see ping traffic, etc from the testbed so there does seem to be a working tunnel.

We have already verified that our certificates are correct, and have restarted NFD numerous times.

We are currently blocked to make progress and would therefore greatly appreciate some prompt assistance.

Thank you in advance,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory