[Nfd-dev] Memory leak with NFD.

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue May 3 07:42:49 PDT 2016

Hi Anil

The call stack in the Valgrind report indicates that you are running NFD
within ndnSIM.
#3236 is fixed in NFD commit 9c903e063ea8bdb324a421458eed4f51990ccd2c on
Oct 04, 2015. However, ndnSIM's NFD fork is dated back on Aug 21, 2015, and
doesn't contain the fix.
You may try to backport that commit to ndnSIM's NFD fork, or ask ndnSIM
developers to upgrade their fork.

Yours, Junxiao