[Nfd-dev] KEY in certificate names

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 30 21:38:03 PDT 2016

Hi Peter

This question does not belong to nfd-dev, because it relates to trust model design and not NFD.
I will forward the message to another mailing list and CC you.

NFD’s automatic prefix propagation feature will use the shortest identity available in the KeyChain, which is /ndn/edu/ucla/remap/mrfoo in your example.
Longer, application generated identities do not affect NFD operations.

Yours, Junxiao