[Nfd-dev] Autoconfig for local WiFi network

Pedro Figueiredo pedrofigueiredoc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:12:01 PDT 2016

Hi Peter,

I think that is, if you take a look at the 3rd option of ndn-autoconfig you
can try to connect to a "home router" (or in this case any local hub). As
far as I understood, this process is authenticated by a certificate using
ndncert by converting your identity into the DNS format and performing DNS
query.

Best Regards,

*Pedro Cavalcanti Figueiredo*
Computer Engineering - UFPA (ITEC/FCT)