[Nfd-dev] NFD error when configuring FIB

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.EDU
Sat Jan 23 07:10:26 PST 2016

Yudi,

Along the lines of what Alex said, I have seen this error often when I try to do the nfdc command
right after starting nfd. I assumed it was just a timing problem in my scripts and that I needed
to give nfd more time to get started.

John