[Nfd-dev] NFD error when configuring FIB

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jan 22 12:29:32 PST 2016

Did you have any errors during the installation process?

The error you are seeing simply means that nfd process hasn't started, though it should after you have installed 'nfd' package.  Can you check the logs /var/log/upstart/nfd.log and see if there are any errors there.

---
Alex