[Nfd-dev] Maximum FIB size

Bruno Ricci bruno.ricci at uniroma2.it
Wed Jan 13 02:30:17 PST 2016

Hi,

we're trying to do some experiments about FIB scaling, using NFD out of
git (commit da3ba964301a43f15e6b87c3d585713068252ae6).

We ran some tests adding random FIB entries, but after adding about 1000
entries (not a constant threshold, the number varies but is always above
1000) NFD crashes.

The question then is: is there a maximum number of entries in the FIB?

Best regards

Bruno
Bruno Ricci, Ph.D.
Post-doc Researcher
CNIT - Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Telecomunicazioni
Department of Electronic Engineering, University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
Website: http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/bruno-ricci/
Tel.: +39 06 7259 7445