[Nfd-dev] Fwd: NFD unexpected behavior on OS X 10.11.2

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jan 12 19:54:16 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Spyridon “Spyros” Mastorakis" <spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 12, 2016 20:50
Subject: NFD unexpected behavior on OS X 10.11.2
To: "Junxiao Shi" <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>

Hi Junxiao,

I hope that you are doing well.

I cloned the latest version of ndn-cxx and NFD. I configured and installed
both in the regular way as we always do (./waf configure, ./waf, sudo ./waf
install). However, when I am trying to start NFD, I get the following
message:

Dudes-MacBook-Pro:NFD Spyros$ nfd-start
ERROR: TPM locator supplied does not match TPM locator in PIB: tpm-file: !=
tpm-osxkeychain:
Dudes-MacBook-Pro:NFD Spyros$ libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught
exception of type
boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<ndn::security::KeyChain::MismatchError>
>: TPM locator supplied does not match TPM locator in PIB: tpm-file: !=
tpm-osxkeychain:

and at this point NFD crashes.

Am I doing anything wrong somewhere?

Thank you,