[Nfd-dev] generatation of NDN-like packets with Scapy

Salvatore Signorello salvatore.signorello at uni.lu
Tue Jan 5 04:26:40 PST 2016

Hi all,

I would like to generate some NDN packets that are not processed in a
first stage by the NFD daemon, so I guess that I cannot use ready-made
things like ndnpeek/pook/ping/etc.

Has anyone already implemented an NDN module for a packet generator like
Scapy? If so, or if there exists other ways to do that, could you please
point me to the right resources?

Do I really need to write a module for a packet generator? I mean: does
the ndn-repo have anything else that may fit the purpose?

Any help would be really appreciated,
Salvatore

--
Salvatore Signorello
PhD student @ SecanLab

Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust
SnT, University of Luxembourg
http://wwwen.uni.lu/snt/people/salvatore_signorello