[Nfd-dev] What is a "region" ?

Zhehao Wang wangzhehao410305 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:07:28 PST 2016

Hi Jeff,

It would be great to better understand the nature of the misconception

The nature of the misconception, as I see it, is that link delegations are
meant to be forwarding hints only, and should not carry things such as a
DPU function name and parameters. (We should go over the
"ndn-omh-dpu-notes-20160210b" slides discussed in Open mHealth call two
weeks ago again, as the design, illustrated by an example in its slide 15,
is not how link's meant to be used;)

Also, I think it would be nice to update the link design document in
redmine (which has, for example, misleading delegation names (that are
specific data names such as "/att/user/alex/net/ndnsim")).

Thanks,
Zhehao