[Nfd-dev] nfd-autoreg problems on the NDN Testbed

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.EDU
Tue Feb 23 13:14:29 PST 2016

More information.
I just tested two more nodes in the Testbed: CSU and CAIDA.
On each of them nfd-autoreg is working. CSU has been up for 46 days and CAIDA for 5.
So, just the passing of time does not seem to be the key.

John