[Nfd-dev] nfd-autoreg problems on the NDN Testbed

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.EDU
Tue Feb 23 13:04:35 PST 2016

We seem to be having problems with nfd-autoreg on the NDN Testbed.
When nfd is restarted, nfd-autoreg works fine. But after some period of
time, it appears to stop working. Unfortunately, I don’t have any data yet
on when it stops working.

For instance, right now on your laptop running nfd if you register a  route
to the UCLA node and do an ndnping to it, the ndnping will be successful
and we see the face created on the UCLA node but there are no registered
routes added on the UCLA node for this new face.

The same was occurring on the REMAP node. Then, I restarted nfd
on the REMAP node and did the same test and it does register routes
for the new face.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

John