[Nfd-dev] NDF-Android Producer Consumer (2)

Percy Perez Aruni pdpa at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Oct 29 15:42:11 PDT 2015

HI  NDN-Dev

Sorry for this email, but currently we are trying to replicate a basic
producer and a consumer behaviour in two Smartphones ( MotoE Android
V.4.x). Both devices have already the  NFD-Android running on them, and we
are using jndn to let the consumer send an interest to the producer, but
the producer is not receiving the interest.  It is very possible that we
are pointing to the wrong way when we are using the NFD-Android, so would
you mind giving us advice on:

1.- How could we configure the NFD-Android in Android? For example, to add
a new entry in the FIB, like  local IP address and prefixes between both
Smartphones, then we believe that the producer may receive the interests
sent by the consumer.

2.- Is there some like NDN tcpdump for android that we could use to trace
our packets between both devices?

Sorry for  this long  email , but we would really appreciate your advice or
suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Percy