[Nfd-dev] To start NFD on router using OpenWRT: [Issue]

Mathias Gibbens gibmat at cs.arizona.edu
Fri Oct 16 11:30:40 PDT 2015

Hello,

  It's not really clear what the problem is from your screenshot. What
versions of ndn-cxx/nfd and OpenWRT are you running?

  I initially thought maybe the errors are being caused by the scripts
assuming bash was installed on the router (by default OpenWRT uses ash),
since I had run into that a while ago. However, a quick look at the
0.3.4 release of ndn-cxx seems to show that the scripts are now using
the more generic /bin/sh.

  Can you try executing `/usr/bin/ndnsec` directly?

Mathias